2019 Recreational Fishing Guide
Want to get a hard copy?
The Victorian Recreational Fishing Guide is available in hard copy, free of charge, so that you can take it fishing with you or leave it in your tackle box or boat.
Hard copies can be obtained from most fishing tackle shops that sell recreational fishing licences, by ringing the Customer Service Centre on 136 186 or from most regional offices of The Victorian Fisheries Authority.
You may also email email@example.com to obtain a hard copy of the latest Victorian Recreational Fishing Guide.
Please be advised it will take approximately 10 - 14 working days for the guides to arrive after ordering.
- Marine and estuarine scale fish
- Sharks, skates and rays
- Shrimps and prawns
- Rock lobster
- Squid, octopus, cuttlefish
- Other invertebrates
- Aquaculture fisheries reserves
- Victoria’s marine national parks and sanctuaries
- Boundary markers
- Shipwreck protected zones
- Intertidal zone restrictions
- Intertidal restrictions for different Victorian waters
- Intertidal zone equipment restrictions
- Freshwater scale fish (native)
- Freshwater scale fish (introduced)
- Freshwater scale fish (trout and salmon)
- Spiny crays
- Freshwater shrimp
- Waters with seasonal closures (trout and salmon)
- Waters with varying bag and size limits (trout and salmon)
- Year-round trout and salmon fisheries
- Trout and salmon family fishing lakes