Vic eCatch support
User manuals and videos have been prepared and approved by the Fisheries Manager and Duty Officer during the development of the Vic-eCatch RL/GC application.
Should you need further assistance, please call the duty officer on 0418 519 215.
Please use your PFN as the user id and your fisherweb password to login to Vic-eCatch. If you are experience any password or login issues, please contact the duty officer.
Changed device? Please find below the instructions for downloading the application to your new device.
User guide – videos
- How to report a bait only fishing trip under a rock lobster licence
- How to report by-product caught during a rock lobster trip
- How to review your personal rock lobster/giant crab catch rate
- How to review your rock lobster/giant crab catch history
- How to review your abalone catch rate when available catch data is limited
- How to review your abalone catch rate