Hooked on Portland
Hooked on Portland will return in 2020 over the January long weekend to celebrate our coastal centre as a fishing and tourism hotspot.
The free festival, hosted in partnership with the Glenelg Shire will feature entertainment and activities for all ages.
Stretching along the Portland foreshore the festival begins at 10am Saturday 25 January 2020 and continues through to 5pm Sunday 26 2020.
What's on at Hooked On Portland
Saturday 25 January
10am - 10pm
- Jam packed with festival activities:
- Fishing clinics and fishing competition
- Pop up Seafood & Wine showcase
- Masterclasses with recreational fishing identity Lee Rayner
- Children’s amusements and activities
- Wicked Wildlife
- Interactive art
- Local market stalls to explore
- Food trucks
- Skate Park Leagues Australia returns in 2020 with spectacular scooter and skate demo’s, workshops and competition for all ages.
The daytime activities lead’s in to a music showcase on the iconic Hooked on stage up on the Bentinck Street lawns where six hours of music will be headlined by an Aussie rock icon Jon Stevens.
Sunday 26 January
10am - 5pm
The music continues on the main stage with a Sunday Sesh showcasing our favourite locals. Enjoy the family fun with children’s amusements and BBQ to bring in your long weekend.
The final day of the fishing competition will close out with industry panel talks with recreational fishing experts in the Yacht Club followed by presentations of the fishing competition.