Come and join in on fishy fun at the Marine and Freshwater Discovery Centre!
Where: 2A Bellarine Highway, Queenscliff (click to open Google Maps)
When: Tuesday 6 April to Friday 16 April (inclusive)
Time: The Marine and Freshwater Discovery Centre (MFDC) is open from
- 10 am until 4.20 pm every day
- sessions commence 10am, 11am, 12noon, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm
Note: Children must always be accompanied by an adult on activities and in the MFDC.
- MFDC 50 mins session
- $5 per person (children 3 and under are free)
- $20 Family (2 adults + 3 children)
- All outside activities
- $30 per person for Family Fishing Trip, Marine Biology Cruise, Canoeing (Swan Bay)
- $10 per person for Rockpool Ramble, Beach Discoveries, Freshwater Wonders
- All inside activities
- Free to children and ONE supervising adult for Fishy Tales - Story time.
- $15 per person for Ocean Art - "Creatures under the sea" printmaking (ages 6 to 12)
- $25 per person for Ocean Art - "Creatures above and under the sea" clay sculptures (ages 12+)
Bookings are required for all sessions in the MFDC, all indoor activities and for all outdoor activities
to book call: (03) 5258 3344
Payment is to be made at the time of booking
to book Story Time call: (03) 52582017 (Queenscliff Library)
Refunds will be given:
- if we cancel because of weather
- if you cancel because someone in your party is unwell
- if you cancel given 24 hours notice (for any other reason)
Overview of activities
Can't get to the MFDC?
Don't despair, some on line activities can be found here!
(03) 5258 3344
If there is no answer leave a message, we will return your call
search—marine and freshwater discovery centre queenscliff
|Visit our fishing licence page for more information.|
|FAQs||The answers to some frequently asked questions are here|