Sustainable Recreational Fishing
- Promote the history of fishing in the area
- Demonstrate human impacts
- Develop sustainable fishing skills and knowledge
- Promote the Recreational Fishing Guide and Code of Conduct
- Raise awareness of Marine National Parks
Port Phillip Bay, leaving from Queenscliff Marina.
Boat trip - two hours.
Marine and Freshwater Discovery Centre aquarium visit – 30 minutes.
Cost - $650
For further information and bookings contact our Bookings Officer on Phone: (03) 5258 3344
Or go to our Booking Enquiry Form