Changes to commercial fishing regulations
From 1 February 2020, some commercial fishing regulations are changing.
They include changes to some size and catch limits, creating new access licence classes, traceability documentation, phasing in of VMS for some licence classes and phasing in of electronic reporting.
The full list of changes are in the attached fact sheets, which can be printed for ease of use.
To download a fact sheet on the changes, use the links below:
- Commercial fishing fact sheet
(PDF - 3.7 MB)
- Commercial fishing fact sheet (WORD - 19.8 KB)
- Commercial fishers - fish traceability fact sheet (PDF - 1.0 MB)
Commercial pipi fishery
- Commercial pipi fishery fact sheet (PDF - 1.4 MB)
- Commercial pipi fishery fact sheet (WORD - 16.8 KB)
Commercial octopus fishery