Pinnace Channel Aquaculture Fisheries Reserve Management Plan
The Minister for Agriculture, Bob Cameron declared the Pinnace Channel Aquaculture Fisheries Reserve Management Plan on 15 December 2005 by publication of Notice of Declaration in the Victoria Gazette.
The Management Plan has been developed in accord with Part 3 of the Fisheries Act 1995. Section 28 of the Act requires the Minister a management plan be prepared in respect of a fisheries reserve.
The Management Plan has been developed through a steering committee made up of key stakeholder group representatives, and provides management direction for the Pinnace Channel Aquaculture Fisheries Reserve for the next three years. The planning process was overseen by the Fisheries Co-Management Council.
Supporting documentation produced by the department can be obtained below, or by contacting 136 186.
- Pinnace Channel Aquaculture Fisheries Reserves Management Plan (2005)
- Notice of Intention to Declare the Pinnace Channel Aquaculture Fisheries Reserve Management Plan
- Baseline Data for the Pinnace Channel Aquaculture Site
- Bathymetric Survey of the Proposed Aquaculture Zone, Pinnace Channel Port Phillip
- Environmental Monitoring of Marine Aquaculture in Victorian Coastal Waters