Fishing For All - All Abilities Fishing Clinics
This program formalises partnerships with a variety of first-time fishers, womens groups, accessibility providers, CALD associations, agencies and local councils to improve opportunities and access to fishing.
Upcoming all-abilities fishing clinics
Each event is FREE and runs from 9 am until 3 pm. Lakes will be stocked with catchable size rainbow trout prior.
Click on the link for each event to register:
- Bendigo, Kennington Reservoir, Sunday 2 October
- Shepparton, Victoria Lake, Sunday 22 October - POSTPONED
- increase the active involvement of women, people with disabilities, children and CALD participants into recreational fishing through coordinated and regular fishing events
- partner with agencies, local councils and organisations to develop strategic cooperative arrangements
- promote responsible fishing practices to participants and caregivers
- be advocates in promoting inclusive participation in fishing.
Want to know more, or get involved?
Manager - Events and Engagement
03 8392 6845
Fishcare Victoria contact:
All Ability Facilitator
0423 588 345